Styles of Yoga
Vinyasa: This system draws its influences from the roots of the Ashtanga Vinyasa system. Often accompanied by music, sequences within these classes will vary, adding an element of playfulness, but retaining an adherence to alignment and technique, ensuring a foundation for a safe and more effective practice.
Budokon: “Signature spinal rolling techniques coupled with our infusion of martial arts and calisthenics have forever reshaped the classic approach to postures and transition. Budokon yoga style continues to be one of the most influential and important innovations in modern yoga history. Our class is perfect for the athletic yoga student wanting a unique and powerful physical practice.” ~ Budokon University
Where is the studio?
How to pay?.How much?
5-Class Pass: R450 (valid for 2months)
10-Class Pass: R750 (valid for 4months)
Monthly Unlimited: R700
Students+Pensioners: R550 (month unlimited)
Mate-Rate: Both you and a friend/partner get a monthly unlimited for R1100 (R550 Each)
Bank details: AJH Waite, ABSA, Savings acc 9034677471
• Monthly Unlimited payments are valid for 30 days from day of purchase.
• Payments can be made in cash or via EFT (use your name as reference).
• Payment terms: please settle all payments before class starts.
If you pay by EFT, please add Alan as a reference to confirm payment: 084 559 1010
- Asana – pose / posture
- OSU – Derivative Oshi Shinobu meaning: “To persevere whilst being pushed”
- Namaste – acknowledgement of mutual divinity, Oneness